Hey everyone! Last Saturday I was awarded my first award The Versatile Blogger Award by Barb at Sugarbeatsbooks! Thanks Barb for honoring me with my first award!
This is such an honor because I still consider myself new to the book blogging community. I will post it on my sidebar shortly.
Now I have to share 7 interesting things about myself hmmm
1. I love cats! Especially Maincoons. My cat Tyson is a Maincoon and he gives me such pleasure. Despite his weird antics which includes running around the house like a chicken with his head cut off knocking over everything in his path at precisely around 5 pm. It's like clockwork.
2. I'm probably the worst cook you will ever meet. I screwed up cooking a hamburger in a skillet. Now who does that...ME! However, after this Thanksgiving I have deemed myself a good baker :)
3. I currently go to Oklahoma State University and I am soon transferring to a different college where I will begin taking classes to prepare me for OU's nursing program.
4. Like most of you here, I am a major book collector! I tend to buy books even though I have about 20 or so books sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to read. It's sort of a problem lol
5. I'm a major chocolaholic! I can never turn down a piece of chocolate anything! Especially Reece's peanut butter cups!
6. I own 6 pets. 3 dogs and 3 cats. One of my dogs is a Lab/Pekingese mix named Brady. He may look odd to most but he's my baby!
7. Besides collecting books, I also collect period movies. I probably own around 25-30 period movies. My favorite one would have to be Elizabeth the Golden with Cate Blanchette. Followed closely by Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly.