Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Taking a Leave of Absence

HEy everyone. I wish I was writing something other than this post today. I have unfortunately come to terms with the fact that I can know longer keep up with the demands of this blog. I'm just doing 50 million things at once at this time of my life. I am trying to get through Nursing school, working as a Barista at B&N, traveling to two different houses because my mom moved to the country, and also trying to keep up with my social life. Unfortunately, this is the thing I chose to cut out in my life. I am hoping this is a temporary thing. I hope I can come back after Christmas but we shall see.

I really want to say thanks to all my wonderful followers! I really appreciate you all so much and have really enjoyed getting to know you. I also want to say thank you to the wonderful authors whom I formed special relationships with!

6 comments:

  1. Hope everything gets less stressful for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, everyone needs a break and you deserve it. I can't wait to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you & hope to see you back soon!!!! take care of yourself & be well!!!!

    cyn209(AT)juno(DOT)com

    ps....i've been having issues w/the blogger world recently.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world needs more nurses. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you back soon! Love your blog, great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete