Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Taking a Leave of Absence

HEy everyone. I wish I was writing something other than this post today. I have unfortunately come to terms with the fact that I can know longer keep up with the demands of this blog. I'm just doing 50 million things at once at this time of my life. I am trying to get through Nursing school, working as a Barista at B&N, traveling to two different houses because my mom moved to the country, and also trying to keep up with my social life. Unfortunately, this is the thing I chose to cut out in my life. I am hoping this is a temporary thing. I hope I can come back after Christmas but we shall see.

I really want to say thanks to all my wonderful followers! I really appreciate you all so much and have really enjoyed getting to know you. I also want to say thank you to the wonderful authors whom I formed special relationships with!

8 comments:

  1. Hope everything gets less stressful for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, everyone needs a break and you deserve it. I can't wait to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you & hope to see you back soon!!!! take care of yourself & be well!!!!

    cyn209(AT)juno(DOT)com

    ps....i've been having issues w/the blogger world recently.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world needs more nurses. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you back soon! Love your blog, great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must take a break and align things at your end but do come back to this blog i always loved reading from you. will be looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article! Looking for t shirt printing in Toronto? Dkprint is expertise the area of t shirt printing by means of our innovative attitude. We have highly experienced manpower that will suerly beneficial for productive output. We are the renowned t shirt printing in scarborough. Contact us now.

    ReplyDelete