Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Hey everyone I got the idea of a Teaser Tuesday from a Muse in the Fog and I thought it sounded like fun!

Anyone can play along! So here's how it works:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists!

Here's my teaser: It's from The Sixth Wife by Suzannah Dunn
pg. 118 "Love? Well, if Charles didn't, perhaps, understandably, at first love me,or not as a wife rather than a stepdaughter, he did love being married. In that sense, he married me for love."

pg. 75 "I hated her for it; of course I did. And I hated her for her sickness which to me not only disgusting but wilful. I longed to shake her out of it, to shake her back to herself."

No comments:

Post a Comment